Dear Cancer Survivors, Caregivers, and Advocates:
The Dana-Farber community is for patients, survivors, family members, and friends to come together and share information with others who are living with cancer.
It is our goal to offer a safe place where you can connect with people in similar circumstances across the country. You can join the conversation from anywhere, any time of the day: you do not need to be a Dana-Farber patient to participate.
Registering and joining the Dana-Farber Community enables you to:
- Ask questions and share your experiences with others fighting cancer.
- Learn more about Dana-Farber directly from our patients, in Dana-Farber-based communities.
- Access educational resources that will help you learn about your disease.
- Give support, as well as receive support from a community of people who know what you are going through.
- Participate in the national conversations and events on CancerConnect.com. Dana-Farber experts will occasionally serve as guest moderators and host discussions on topics important to our members.
We invite you to register and join the Dana-Farber community. You have something to give and something to gain.